23 March 2012

Malaysia Motoring News is now 1-year old

Malaysia Motoring News is now one year old. How times flies. It has been a memorable journey from just 20 visitors a day back in March 2011, to progress up until this stage. I am also very happy to note that on 20th March 2012, I've received my first ever Proton's official Press Statement. Not to be discounted is the test drive invitation from various salesman, as well invitation to the launch of automotive product, and last but not least the request to put some interactive promotional items on Malaysia Motoring News. Thanks for the recognition.

Since the inception of Malaysia Motoring News on 23rd March 2011, the total view has reached 100,000 for the first time on 21st November 2011 and since then the rate of growth has been increased tremendously to the cumulative current total view of almost 340,000 today. Thanks again my dear readers.

For this mid-year, for the first time, there will more than one author for this blog. I am looking for pay-per-article author during the peak time (eg during motorshows, or simply when I am too busy working). I am also looking for the blog designer to revamp the whole appearance of Malaysia Motoring News. So, for those who are interested, email me at malaysiamotoringnews@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pergh... congrats!

-burn

king said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work ...