Honda Malaysia announced a "product update campaign" - possibly a glorified recall for three of its model in Malaysia - the Civic (2006-2008), City (2006-2007) and Jazz (2005-2007).
The reason for the campaign is to "implement preventive measures against undesired technical issues". More after the jump.
- Oil leakage from power steering feed hose issue
- Involved replacing the rubber material for power steering feed hose
- 16,537 units of Civic is involved
- Replacement of power window master switch
- Due to potential minor short circuit resulting in burning smell
- 20,949 units in involved
- Same issue as City as both model has greater commonality of parts
- 2,970 units involved